Winter Challenge: 1 Post Per Day

December 21, 2015

A Blank Canvas

Hello... from the other side! (of the semester.) The last time you heard from me, I was traveling in the heat of Jaipur. Now, a season has flown by and I'm in the cold (barely - thanks, El Niño!) northeast winter. As the semester was ending, with job and internship plans falling through, I found myself looking at the blank canvas which is my winter break. Blank canvases are scary - sort of like that blank Word document before you start a paper - but it's a fear of freedom rather than fear of failure.

The Challenge

To keep myself busy, I've decided to challenge myself to one post per day, starting the day after Christmas (this Saturday) until I head back to campus - about a month. Each post will involve art, music, creations, any and all things old or new. This summer I couldn't even keep up with one post per week...(hm.) But I already have new projects in store, and I'm excited to share, so stay tuned!

Follow Me!

Keep up with me this winter! You can receive updates through the following options:

Like/Follow me on Facebook to get my daily posts
Contact me with any message, and I'll add you to my email list
Enter your email in the right sidebar to receive an automatic email at the end of every day (I've never tried this and don't know how it works, so...)

Happy Winter!

POSTS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Quote of the Day

"Why was the banana sad? Because he was a-kela"