Day 5: DIY Wall Art - Part 1

December 30, 2015



I came home this semester with a lot of extra tissue paper I never got around to using, so naturally, I looked up some DIY's to make them useful. I found two interesting wall art DIY's and worked off of them. (Linked in the headings below if you're bored at home and have some art supplies lying around...)

Here are some shots I took of my process. I'll continue these after the new year with the final products!


Textures With Tissue









Made two boards to mess around with. Paints are acrylics



Add water to acrylics to make a nice blending effect! Water colors would work well too - they might call for another layer or two for more opaque coverage though.


Aluminum Foil Version





Coated with craft glue
Started painting a bit... to be continued next year!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Quote of the Day

"Why was the banana sad? Because he was a-kela"