Day 19/20: The Challenge Ends

January 14, 2016

Well, it happened. I skipped a day in my one-post-per-day challenge. It was bound to happen. But it only happened because I was busy doing actual work, so I guess it's a good thing I was focused on that at least.

I will be working on an assignment until Monday, so I think I'll take a break from the one-post-per-day aspect of this blogging project and just post if any art or music happens to come up in this last week of break. I guess this is the "end" of the challenge - nearly 20 days in a row. Not bad!

Thanks for following along! :) And thanks for the kind words you had - it makes me happy to know that some of my posts have inspired readers to go do something creative themselves, and it's really encouraging to know that my art and music is appreciated! I definitely will be blogging more (than none) from now on, since this challenge got me in the habit of just thinking about things to create, write about and share.

My Funny Valentine

Here's a recording of a version of My Funny Valentine that I arranged in the jazz ensemble at school that I've been a part of for the past three semesters. I hope you enjoy this unique take on the classic! The song starts at 31:30, but feel free to also watch other jazz ensembles' performances from the fall semester in the video.



Thanks for watching! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Quote of the Day

"Why was the banana sad? Because he was a-kela"