Day 18: I'm A Belieber...

January 12, 2016

I'm A Belieber...

...a believer in the great marketing/production/strategy that went into the release of Justin Bieber's new album! I never thought I'd ever say this about JBiebs. But have you seen his music videos? - no, not the one of him randomly walking around scenic greenery and green scenery doing literally nothing. I mean the ones where he doesn't even appear in the video and instead, gets really great dancers to choreograph some cool stuff. Take this one, the original for my cover:


Not to mention, also check out the video for "Love Yourself" . Also "Where Are U Now"
All of the "Purpose: The Movement" videos.

NEW COVER!

Anyways, here is me playing my cover of jbiebs' "I'll Show You" - audio and video (available in store!). Because it didn't occur to me until after I started reviewing my recordings that maybe I should've worn something slightly more flattering than pj's/sweats... but by then I was too tired to bother to record again.

I say too tired because when I do covers, what happens is after I settle on some arrangement, I just sit at the piano and do take after take after take... until I really like a run through. This time I did something like 30 "takes" - not all full run throughs, and snacking in between of course. I just start over when I mess up or something happens that I don't like. So inefficient and tedious, I know.

Enjoy the fruits of my labor.





Thanks for listening! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Quote of the Day

"Why was the banana sad? Because he was a-kela"