Day 17: More Everyday Sketches - Sherlock

January 11, 2016




If you haven't noticed, these days, rather than embarking on long-term projects like my previous DIY, I've been instead trying to find how I can incorporate art in the simple everyday activities I end up doing. This is partly because I've actually gotten quite more busy during the day while still holding myself to the 1 post per day. (A challenge is a challenge!)

For instance, yesterday I was watching the Golden Globes and decided to sketch the gowns. Today, similarly, I also drew from a screen again--a computer screen, though. I was video-chat-streaming an episode of Sherlock (which should continue to stream until Jan 25 I believe!) with a couple of friends -- which is a funny story actually. Somehow I missed out on some friend telepathy going on, and upon receiving utterly confusing texts at the time of our scheduled meeting, I realized the two of them were in Boston at one of their apartments, expecting me to join them, when all along I thought we would just be streaming the episode online at the same time. That is, because I am a few states (mentally and physically) away. (It's a long story. I hope I captured it more or less.)

Anyways, here are sketches of Watson at the dining table and Sherlock in his study during the episode -- which I screen-shotted and sketched while watching (I'm not THAT fast).




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Quote of the Day

"Why was the banana sad? Because he was a-kela"