Day 15: Practice Practice Practice

January 09, 2016



Me working through a part of the piece. Artsy shot. Not-so-artsy playing. Ew.

Every once in a while at school or at home, I pick up an old piece from my piano repertoire and try to see how much I remember or how much I can revive -- since I don't know how long it will be before I find time to practice again if I were to start something new. Plus, playing stuff I technically already know but still have to do some work to remember is pretty fun.

About a week ago I went back to "Zapateado" from Joaquin Turina's 3 Danzas Andaluzas, Op. 8, which was one of my favorite pieces. Here's a recording of day 2 on this piece this week (today).



Messy messy messy! I apologize for how rough of a run this is - I cut it off because it was getting a bit tooo ugly. Just more to work on the next time I pick it up again, though!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Quote of the Day

"Why was the banana sad? Because he was a-kela"